The role covers SG Business Lines and Group Functions in Asia Pacific and encompass various aspects of Banking Services with a core business activity focusing on Corporate and Investment Banking.
The IS Auditor is responsible for the execution of audit assignments and controls with a strong focus on Information Systems (IS) and IT Infrastructures, in particular on fields like Information System Security, Project Management, Software Development Life Cycle, Change and Release Management and Production Support.Key activities in audit assignment are to:
When acting as the Head of Mission, the auditor is also responsible to:
- Execute all audit assignments in accordance with internal quality standards,
- Prepare audit work programs in good understanding of the specific risks to be evaluated,
- Assess the control environment of both 1st and 2nd Lines of Defense (LOD1 and LOD2)
- Perform audit controls within the committed budget and deadline,
- Maintain clear work papers and audit trail of the work done,
- Debrief auditees based on factual and clear findings,
- Propose relevant recommendations to improve SG processes and reduce risks,
- Manage the relationship and communication with the main auditee(s)
- Efficiently manages the resources assigned to the mission
- Set objectives and assess the contribution of auditors assigned to the mission
- Regularly report the progress of the mission to the supervisor
- Write concise and clear reports to communicate audit results to the management
In addition, the auditor follows-up audit recommendations in a timely manner, assess whether the risks have been sufficiently mitigated to propose the closure of the recommendation, or to escalate to the audit supervisors and management when needed.
The auditor also contributes to the annual Risk Assessment to elaborate the audit plan and takes part to the Continuous Audit Monitoring processes to adjust the audit plan if significant risks arise.
The auditor contributes his/her expertise to the local and global Information System Audit community and provide advice to business auditors on Information Systems risks.
The auditor is pro-active and show full accountability in the respect of conduct and behavior and demonstrate a positive culture of compliance, risk awareness and ‘doing the right thing', towards internal stakeholders as well as clients and markets with which he/she is engaged.