We are searching for an experienced Technical/Infrastructure Architect to join our IT team, located in our IT center.
• Provide technical IT infrastructure solutions for a smooth and automated/self-service implementation;
• Providing technical leadership for project teams and final escalation point for high level technical issues;
• Responsibility for technical design and deliverables;
• Responsibility for technical configurations / tuning for testing environments / integration / production environments;
- Technical background (graduated),
- Cloud solutions (hybrid and public) – 3 years of experience,
- Experience in designing complex IT solutions,
- Previous experience in IT Security or Infrastructure Projects
- Good knowledge in one or more of the following domains: operating systems (Unix/AIX, Linux, Windows), virtual platforms (VMware, Citrix), network infrastructure (LAN, WAN), SAN and NAS infrastructure, backup/restore (TSM and Veeam), databases (Oracle, Informix, MS SQL), middleware (Websphere, Weblogic, Jboss), Containers (Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker), devops tools (git, artifactory, jenkins
- Exposure to architectures based on APIs and micro services;
- Experience in implementing DevOps and CI/ CD methodologies in financial sector;
- Experience with scripting languages: Python, Power Shell or Ruby;
- Previous experience in IT 5+ years, out of which 3y in designing global technical architecture, private cloud, automation, security
- Experience / participation in cross-functional, complex projects,
- Ability to work in an independent manner, with proactive approach, ability to negotiate and communicate in heterogeneous teams,
- Ability to understand the business requirements,
- Result-oriented person, highly organized, with ability to respect strict deadlines,
- Project management knowledge, experience in technical leadership roles, leading projects or infrastructure teams (enterprise architecture is a plus),
- English knowledge – advanced level both written and spoken (French is a plus).
We are offering the possibility to work in a mature environment, along with good professionals, exposure to various technology stacks and the possibility of professional development.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.