All our positions are open to people with disabilities
• You are a team player, fast learner, highly numerical and able to work under pressure and towards tight deadlines
• You are highly organised and efficient, with ability to multi-task;
• You are committed and dedicated;
• You have a strong work ethic;
• A first experience in structured finance position would be beneficial
• Fluent in English, French is a plus
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Londonis to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.