Within the Société Générale Group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), the entity who manages the infrastructure for the group.
You will be part of a project managers team (distributed in Bucharest and Paris) working to deliver various environments and information systems for the French Retail Bank.
If you have a keen interest in developing your knowledge on hosting applications and project management take this unique opportunity to work on multiple projects, various technologies and tools and collaborate with from solution project managers, project teams, architects and datacenter technicians.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- In your first steps of your professional development, you will work closely with senior colleagues to grow your skills and become gradually an Integration Project Manager;
- You will be in charged with the delivery of the infrastructure solution as specified by the architects with respect to GTS norms;
- You will manage multiple projects in parallel together with the application development team;
- For the delivery you will collaborate with support teams (system engineers, network administrators, backup operators, monitoring, database administrators, middleware specialists, technical experts);
- Create project skeleton and fill-in the internal project tracking application with information about the machines and components delivered;
- Involved in the cost and time estimation process using internal tools;
- After onboarding to our company and processes, your tasks will start at a simple and more administrative level and we’ll increase gradually in complexity and diversity with the desire become a full member of IPM team.