Intern as IT Trading Support (m/f/d)
To support our traders on the automation and data analysis your main tasks are:
· Maintain and develop IT tools that improve the quality and profitability of the trading team
· Automate front offices processes
· Improve profitability through data analysis
· Working closely together with other teams like front office development
Experience & technical skills
· Bachelor or Master degree in either Applied Mathematics, Physics, Economics or IT curriculum
· Basic knowledge in Finance, specifically in financial and derivative products
· Good knowledge in coding language in Python or C# is required
· Fluent English (spoken and written) is necessary to work in an international environment
Personal abilities & competencies
· Excellent communication skills necessary to work with colleagues from different professional and cultural backgrounds
· Good programming skills
· Articulate, friendly and approachable team player
· Ability to work under pressure and being stress resilient
Société Générale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy. With a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Société Générale has over 133,000 members of staff in 61 countries and supports on a daily basis 30 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors around the world.
The Equity Derivatives department at Société Générale is one of the leading players within the global Equity Derivatives business. DLP Trading Europe is the team within the department which is responsible for the retail structured product business in Europe. We price and trade in 11 different European countries roughly 300.000 products. With the products we offer and the service which we provide to our clients we are leading in Europe.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.