• Attention to detail
• Strong active listening abilities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English required)
• Organizational skills
• Self directed individual contributor
• Work well under pressure
• Sales and marketing skills
• Demonstrated time management skills
• Synthesize data
• Database management skills
• Familiarity of research tools and resourceful in finding market information
• Bachelor or Master degree in Finance, in Management or any other related field
The FIG group in Canada manages the global relationships of key Canadian Institutional clients. The group’s mandate is to deliver the global SocGen platform to clients – actively liaising with global sales teams and product specialists to maximize client engagement and profitability to the bank.
We encourage all candidates to apply. The internship position is for candidates currently pursuing a college or university degree, with a preference for junior and senior students.
In accordance with its commitment to provide a safe work environment for anyone accessing its facilities, as of November 15, 2021, under Societe Generale Canada's Covid-19 vaccination policy, only fully vaccinated employees will be allowed to come to the Montreal and Toronto offices.