• Studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Finance, Economics, or an Engineering discipline
• Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
• Display responsibility and act ethically
• Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
• Knowledge of energy markets in the Asia Pacific region
• Exceptional numeracy and / or communication skills • Ability to apply innovative solutions to real-world scenarios
• Fluent English is mandatory
This is a 3-month internship with Societe Generale in Singapore whereby you will work within the Energy and Financing team for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and am available for the 3-month period.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
Societe Generale is a recognized leading player in energy project finance worldwide. A sector focused approach allows us to provide innovative financing solutions for our clients, who range from major utilities, state-owned entities, international resource companies, and innovative project developers. We are playing a key role in financing the energy transition, meeting Societe Generale’s commitment to make a Euro 120 billion contribution towards a lower carbon future.