Education and Skills:
- Bachelor or Master degree in data analytics, engineering, statistics, computer science, or finance program.
- Preferred working experience in data science, business intelligence or financial analysis
- You are bilingual English and French
Technical skills :
- Knowledge of and experience with packages/libraries, databases (SQL)
- Experience with RShiny is mandatory
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation technique
Required skills :
- Intellectual curiosity: interest in the banking sector, interest in technology, problem solving skills, vision on strategic issues
- Result-oriented, pragmatism
- Ability to communicate analysis results, particularly by using visualization tools in a clear manner.
- Autonomy / initiative
- Team spirit / sense of responsibility
- Listening skills
If you're into the following challenges: digital, energy transition, diversity/inclusion and you would like to get involved in building the future, you’ve come to the right place. We are looking for team players, invested people who are able to bring ideas and express their opinions.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, Societe Generale employs over 138,000 members of staff in 62 countries and supports daily 29 million clients.
Societe Generale opened its first office in the United States in 1938 and in Canada in 1974 and has about 2,500 professionals working in 8 U.S. cities, 3 in Canada as well as in Latin America.
Societe Generale is not just a financial institution, it is a group that places innovation and sustainable financial practices at the very heart of its culture. The Societe Generale group has made the digital sector a key lever in transforming banking relationships. The 2019 edition of the eCAC40 Trophies ranks Societe Generale at the top rank of the banks that have best evolved in the digital world!
Our employees resource groups such as Pride and Allies, American Women Network, Black Leadership Network, One planet demonstrate the involvement of our employees for their community.