- Good knowledge of capital markets
- Basic Product knowledge of exchange traded products (Certificates, Stocks, ETFs etc)
- Programming experience in SQL as well as Python VBA or similar
- Strong analytical and datamining interest
- Deep knowledge / experience with Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- Fluency in English (required), German skills are a plus
Was wir bieten
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge, and want to become part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV (including your expected graduation date), cover letter, certificates, and reference letters as well as your preferred start date and duration for the internship.
We are looking for an Intern (m/f/d) for our Team for a period of 6 months starting from October 2023.
Société Générale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy. With a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Société Générale has over 133,000 members of staff in 61 countries and supports on a daily basis 30 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors around the world.
Take your chance and join our Public Distribution Team at our SG Branch in Frankfurt!