Skills and Education :
- Java and/or Python development experience.
- Web development experience (HTML/CSS, React/Angular, Bootstrap).
- Good knowledge of the SQL language.
- Very strong autonomy and ownership on his work.
- A fast learner and likes to work in a very dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Rigorous, dynamic, likes details and able to work in an agile environment.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Sense of teamwork to contribute to the development of homogeneous applications.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, as well as Flask/FastAPI.
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Understanding of the Agile Method, an asset
- You are currently preparing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with a major in IT. - A first experience in a full-stack developer role would be appreciated.
- You are bilingual, French/English.
- You have good communication skills
Société Générale opened its Canadian head office in Montreal in 1974 to offer its financial services to businesses, financial institutions and governments. The Toronto and Calgary offices were opened in 1978 and 2006 respectively.
Today, we employ over 400 people, both in the traditional banking sector (investment banking, funds and trading activities) and in the information technology field, with the opening of our subsidiary SG Montreal Solutions Centre, which, thanks to its geographic location and cultural diversity, provides IT support and development for the New York and Paris teams.
Interested in issues related to corporate social responsibility, such as environmental protection or local communities?
Several resource groups for employees have been set up at Société Générale in Canada to help you get involved and flourish in the causes that matter most to you!
Get on board and get involved! We're here to support you!
In accordance with its commitment to provide a safe work environment for anyone accessing its facilities, as of November 15, 2021, under Societe Generale Canada's Covid-19 vaccination policy, only fully vaccinated employees will be allowed to come to the Montreal and Toronto offices.