• Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Marketing or relevant discipline
• Thinks outside the box to bring new ideas
• Solutions driven and ability to work autonomously
• Strong analytical skills, good command of Excel, Word and Power Point
• Business Information system background
• Process oriented, well organized, and attention to detail
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, Cantonese/Mandarin would be a plus
• Technical/statistical Skills would be a plus
This is a 1-3 month full-time internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and that you are available for the 1-3 month period on a full-time basis.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Intern will take part in supporting day to day HR transactional activities, Employee Experience project, HR Communication and Employer Branding. The role will offer the opportunity to work closely with the regional and country HR teams, HR Shared Service Centre, and HR Specialist teams.