- Currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Management or similar
- Solutions driven and ability to work autonomously
- Strong analytical skills, good command of Excel, Word and Power Point
- Process oriented, well organized, and attention to detail
- Technical/statistical Skills would be a plus
- Client focused with strong communication skills
- Ability to challenge and simplify processes
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Fluent English is mandatory, Cantonese/Mandarin would be a plus
This is a 3-month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within the Human Resources Department for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 3 month period.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Intern will take part in HR Transformation projects and initiatives within the HR Employee Experience Team. The Intern will be involved in digitalization and simplification projects to constantly strive for the best employee experience. The role will offer the opportunity to work closely with the regional HR team, HR Shared Service Centre (HRSSC), HR Information System team and external service providers.