- Arrange and organize Diversity & Inclusion event
- Conduct research on Diversity & Inclusion topics
- Assist to establish Diversity & Inclusion related policy
- Assist in compiling report on disability inclusion
- Deliver some initiatives associated to disability inclusion and provide support
- Support other HR projects or tasks
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Have passion in Diversity & Inclusion related subjects
- Advanced Powerpoint and tech savvy
- Fluent English and excellent writing skill is mandatory
This is a 1-3 month full-time internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us, please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and that you are available for the 1-3 month period on a full-time basis.
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic human resources team that commits to providing an environment in which our employees can grow and develop their potential and advance the overall mission of Societe Generale. The intern will be responsible for Divesity & Inclusion (D&I) projects including arranging events, conducting research, assisting the establishment of related policies and more.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.