Experience & Technical Skills
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or post-graduate program at a University in the area of Business Administration or Finance with excellent academic credentials
- Experience from previous internships, ideally in Investment Banking / Corporate Finance
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in German and English is required (both written and orally)
- Very good command of MS Office
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Highly motivated and reliable self-starter
- Quality and results-orientated with very good attention to detail
- Open-minded with willingness to learn
- Pro-active team player
- Self-confident personality and self-disciplined
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV (including your expected graduation date), cover letter as well as your preferred start date and duration for the internship.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,500 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
You will join the Investment Banking Division (IBD) offering a global advisory approach focused on strategic dialogue with clients. Building on long-term relationships based on trust, IBD offers clients the whole range of services offered by the Group, providing tailor-made solutions to corporates, financial institutions, the public sector and family offices.
We are looking for a Corporate Finance (ECM) Intern (m/f) for a period of 3-6 months starting in June 2020.
Take your chance and join our Equity Capital Markets Team at our SG Branch in Frankfurt!