- Currently studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or similar
- Able to manage pressure by accompany business requests while seating on the trading floor
- Good knowledge on both UNIX and Windows environment
- Good knowledge on SQL
- Familiar with Shell commands
- Reliability and rigor
- Good knowledge on Global Markets activities
- Proactive / Innovative
- Excellent attitude towards work, colleagues and management
- A performer, demonstrates best qualities and ability to learn quickly
- Good communication and organizational skills, analytical mind
- Fluent English is mandatory
Please specify your availabilities for the internship on your resume.
This is a 2-3 month internship with Societe Generale in Hong Kong whereby you will work within one business line / support function for the period. In order to apply for an internship opportunity with us please ensure you are currently studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and are available for the 2-3 month period.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
Work with the level 2 support team for Global Market activities’ information system, mainly within an Equity environment but not only as we also cover fixed income & forex products. The aim of this internship is to deliver efficient monitoring tools, adapted to a market financial environment, to detect potential anomalies when platforms start and during the day.