Your education / past experience:
Experience & Technical Skills
Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or post-graduate program at a University in the area of Business Administration or Finance with excellent academic credentials
Ideally you have past experience in Healthcare
- Prior internships in M&A or Equity Capital Markets in a Bank/Investment Bank/Boutique are desirable
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English is required (both written and orally)
- Very good command of MS Office
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Highly motivated and reliable self-starter
- Quality and results-orientated with very good attention to detail
- Open-minded with willingness to learn
- Pro-active team player
- Self-confident personality and self-disciplined
What we offer
Please send us your CV, your certificates as well as a cover letter, including information about your expected graduation date as well as your preferred start & end date for an internship with us.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 149,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) in our department
“Corporate Finance – Healthcare"
(start date: 15th October 2020 for 3-6 months)
You will join the Investment Banking Division (IBD) offering a global advisory approach focused on strategic dialogue with clients. Building on long-term relationships based on trust. IBD offers clients the whole range of services offered by the Group, providing tailor-made solutions to corporates, financial institutions, the public sector and family offices.