Experience & technical skills
- Currently enrolled in a undergraduate or post-graduate program in an University or Business School, preferably related to finance, business administration or adjacent focus areas
- Previous experience e.g. through accomplished internships in an investment bank is advantageous
- Excellent numerical skills as well as analytical skills
- Fluency in English and German is required (both written and orally)
Personal abilities & competencies
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Quality, results-oriented and showing high attention to detail
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
Please apply through our webpage and send us your current CV (including your expected graduation date), a cover letter as well as your preferred start date and duration of the internship.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
You will contribute to the relationship management team for Germany, Austrian and Swiss coverage clients from all industries (Food/Beverage/Distribution/Tourism, Pharmaceuticals/Chemicals, Steel, Media/Telecoms, Automotive, Transport/Infrastructure/Logistics, Energy/Utilities, Public Sector, Industrials ...) as well as financial institutions (Banks/Insurance and Asset Managers).
Want to dive in this financial ocean ?
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months starting November 2019.