Experience & technical skills
- Currently studying at a business school or university, preferably with a major in Financing and/or International Business
- Previous internship experience in the financial or banking sector
- Financial analysis skills desirable
- Good command of MS Office
- Fluency in English and German (written and orally) is required.
Personal abilities & competencies
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- High commitment and dedication
- Team spirit and ability to work in an international environment
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Please apply through our webpage and send us your current CV (including your expected graduation date), a cover letter as well as your preferred start date and duration of the internship.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 149,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for our Coverage Team
for a period of 3 - 6 months
You will contribute to the relationship management team for German, Austrian and Swiss Corporate clients across all industries as well as for the Financial Institutions team.