Education and skills
- You are enrolled in a master's or Phd program in finance, economics, statistics, mathematics or other quantitative field;
- You have a strong knowledge of risk management (particularly credit risk) with an acumen for the financial environment;
- You have a strong background in statistics/econometrics and data science;
- You must have programming skills in at least one of the following languages: Python, R, SAS, Matlab;
- You have strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- You are willing to be challenged and creative;
- You are a team player with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility;
- You are bilingual in English and French.
- Experience in research projects is an asset.
If you're so intrigued by challenges around digital, energy transition, diversity and inclusion and want to get involved in building the future, you're in the right place. We're looking for team players who are committed, able to contribute ideas and speak their mind.
- Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. A major player in the economy for more than 150 years, Société Générale employs more than 138,000 people in 62 countries and supports 29 million customers worldwide every day.
- Société Générale opened its first office in the United States in 1938 and in Canada in 1974 and now has approximately 2,500 professionals working in 8 U.S. cities, 3 cities in Canada and as well as in Latin America.
- Societe Generale is not just a financial institution, it is a group that places innovation and positive, sustainable financial impact at the heart of its culture. The Societe Generale Group has made digital a key lever to transform the banking relationship. The 2019 edition of the eCAC40 Trophies ranks Societe Generale as the top bank that has best negotiated the digital shift!
- Our employee resource groups such as Pride and Allies, American Women Network, Black Leadership Network, One planet are a testament to our employees' involvement in their community