Education and skills:
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering.
A first experience in a full stack developer role would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English and French.
You have good communication skills.
- Experience in Java and/or Python development
- Experience with workflow implementation
- Expérience de développement d’API
- Web development experience (React/Angular)
- Good knowledge of SQL language
- Very strong autonomy and ownership over their work
- A person who learns quickly and enjoys working in a very dynamic environment, with rapidly changing priorities.
- Rigorous, dynamic, detail-oriented and able to work in an agile environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamwork skills to contribute to the development of homogeneous applications
- Knowledge on modeling process in with a ETL will be a plus
- Understanding of the Agile Methodology is an asset
If you're so intrigued by challenges around digital, energy transition, diversity and inclusion and want to get involved in building the future, you're in the right place. We're looking for team players who are committed, able to contribute ideas and speak their mind.
- Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. A major player in the economy for more than 150 years, Société Générale employs more than 138,000 people in 62 countries and supports 29 million customers worldwide every day.
- Société Générale opened its first office in the United States in 1938 and in Canada in 1974 and now has approximately 2,500 professionals working in 8 U.S. cities, 3 cities in Canada and as well as in Latin America.
- Societe Generale is not just a financial institution, it is a group that places innovation and positive, sustainable financial impact at the heart of its culture. The Societe Generale Group has made digital a key lever to transform the banking relationship. The 2019 edition of the eCAC40 Trophies ranks Societe Generale as the top bank that has best negotiated the digital shift!
- Our employee resource groups such as Pride and Allies, American Women Network, Black Leadership Network, One planet are a testament to our employees' involvement in their community