Experience & Technical Skills
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or post-graduate program at a University in the area of Business Administration or Finance with excellent academic credentials
- Ideally you have pas experience in Real Estate
- Prior internships in M&A or Equity Capital Markets in a Bank/Investment Bank/Boutique are desirable
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Very good written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in German and English is required (both written and orally)
- Very good command of MS Office
Personal Skills & Competencies
- Highly motivated and reliable self-starter
- Quality and results-orientated with very good attention to detail
- Open-minded with willingness to learn
- Pro-active team player
- Self-confident personality and self-disciplined
Please apply through our webpage and send us your current CV (including your expected graduation date), a cover letter as well as your preferred start date and duration of the internship.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 149,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for an intern (m/f) for our Corporate Finance – Real Estate Team
for a period of 6 months starting September 2020
You will join the Corporate Finance (Real Estate) Team in Frankfurt and support the team in its daily activities.