The Second Level Controls team is a transversal role across the the Finance Shared Services Hub to analyse and report on accounting risks.
As a part of the Level 2 controls team, the primary responsibility is to check the quality and exhaustiveness of accounting controls deployed through the process of production from the Front Office, to the Back Office and Accounting production.
The key responsibilities are :
1. Check the quality and exhaustiveness of accounting controls all through the process of production from the Front Office, to the Back Office and Accounting production and challenge the results of the quarterly accounting certification.
2. Perform reviews to identify accounting risk and provide remediation plans, adequate challenge the design and execution of key accoutning controls in the Group.
3. Follow up on recommendation to ensure they are implemented effectively.
4. Participate to formulate the annual risk based work plan.
5. Perform adequate documentation to support the work done and publish the Level 2 control report.
6. Manage key stakeholders within the core business area.