As a challenge-oriented professional with a strong technical appetite, you are offered the opportunity to join Czech Internal Audit team at KB as a Data Scientist.
As such, you will take part in Inspection and Audit missions, from A to Z (mission preparation to report writing). Particularly you will:
- make sure to understand and express missions needs for data access and extraction;
- identify required and high value data to ensure fruitful outcomes coherent with mission’s objectives;
- ensure efficient communication and collaboration with data owner(s);
- organize data mining and collection, while ensuring the respect of its confidentiality and enforce regulatory and internal regulations regarding storage (compliance and information security must be guaranteed);
- be a force for bringing forward analysis proposals linked with mission objectives;
- rigorously perform data analyses (data checks, completeness, accuracy) in line with mission’s participants’ needs;
- present analyses’ results both to mission participants and audited departments;
- write detailed analysis report.
As a strong partner, you will have to help audit teams with the management of these data-induced changes in the audit techniques.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to participate in an internationally-spanning “data community” associated with the Internal Audit Data Lab of a worldwide banking group, KB is part of.
Finally, you will participate in training sessions in Paris at the beginning of your enrollment, and meet, interact and share your data-science knowledge with your peers from around the world.
As a Data Scientist in Internal Audit, you will have constant connections with Business lines (Managers and teams) from the audited entities as well as with their Head Management representatives (locally or HQ).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.