Academic Background and Certifications, Experience:
- University degree in Business ; Relevant professional qualification is desirable
This role requires an energetic self-starter who can liaise with different levels of management both regionally and globally.
- 6+ year's experience with good understanding of operational risk management and/or audit; ideally within financial services industry
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills and control mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) for report production and data analysis
Other behavioral skills:
- Responsibility - Risk awareness: I am constantly on the lookout for risks
- Commitment - Inspiration: I support the vision and the strategy
- Team Spirit - Conflict Management: I deal with conflicts proactively and in a positive mode
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Responsibility - Courage: I express my convictions and make decisions with courage and respect.
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Critical thinking skills
- Attention to details
- Interacting with various people
- Presentation skills
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
At Societe Generale we have developed – and continue to develop – advanced programmes to support your career development. A diverse and comprehensive Learning & Development programme, a Junior programme for graduates and a Remuneration policy that stimulates your growth are just a few examples that illustrate how we help you to fulfill yourself personally and professionally, and how we develop your ability to adapt to ever-changing environments and transform challenges into opportunities.