With a Bachelor degree or above, you have at least 7 years of experience in Information System with significant responsibilities, in some of the following fields: IT consulting, IT audit, Project management, Application development or support, IT Infrastructure and operations, Information/IT Security, Operational Risk management.
Understanding of IT frameworks and standards (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, ISO 2700x), as well as audit experience and CISA certification (or other IT certification) are appreciated.
Knowledge of banking business is a plus, while the following soft skills are expected:
- Team player, great level of integrity, robust analytical skills,
- Quick adaptability to new environment and curiosity to develop new skills/knowledge,
- Organized and autonomous with the ability to deliver high quality work
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with various levels of management
- Fluent command of English, with good report writing and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel; around 25% of time to capital cities around Europe
PLEASE NOTE this position is a local contract. We do not provide any relocation package, assistance with obtaining work permit for CZ and we do not sponsor work visas.
The Senior IT auditor position is based in Komerční Banka, as part of the IS Audit team responsible for the coverage over IS/IT activities of all Société Générale Group entities located in the Central Europe region.
You will join a « first class » Information System audit team, capable to shed independent light on IS topics based on expert analysis and solid facts, in a context of rapid evolution of banking business and IS risks, strategic stakes and expectations from regulators, customers and public opinion.