- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel
Desired / Plus:
- Comprehensive understanding of futures products and the physical deliverable products
- Estimates the risks or opportunities of one’s own actions and initiatives
- Organizes follow-up with client services or affiliate to ensure problems are resolved
- Identifies opportunities to increase efficiency
- Willingly accepts challenging assignments
- Understands and can explain why changes are being implemented
- Steps forward to provide extra support to team leader and colleagues when necessary
Desired / Plus:
- 1+ years of applicable experience required
- Studies in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or other quantitative subjects is preferred
Must be able to start at 6:00 AM CST.
Languages: (Other than English)
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
For more information about our Culture and Conduct initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/careers/get-know-culture/)
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
• Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
• Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
• Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/societe-generale-about/diversity-and-inclusion/)
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.