YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS
· Java and/or Python development
· Web development (HTML/CSS, Angular, Bootstrap)
· Knowledge of SQL language
· Analysis’ results communication (by using visualization tools)
Would be a plus
· Knowledge of Spring Boot, as well as Django or Flask
· Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
· Understanding of the Agile Method is an asset
· Fast learner: you are able to own over your work quickly
· Team player : you have a sense of responsibility
· Proactive: you feel comfortable taking initiatives
· Flexible: you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, with rapidly changing priorities
· Result-oriented and analytical : you have a problem-solving mindset
Societe Generale opened its Canadian headquarters in Montreal in 1974 to offer its financial services to corporations,
financial institutions and governments. The Toronto and Calgary offices were opened in 1978 and 2006 respectively.
We now employ over four hundred people, both in the traditional banking sector (investment banking, funds and trading
activities) and in the field of information technology, with the opening of our SG Montreal Solutions Centre subsidiary
which, thanks to its geographical location and its cultural diversity, provides computer support and development for the
New York and Paris teams.
Interested in Corporate Social Responsibility matters such as contributing to the protection of the environment or giving
back to the local communities ?
Several Employee Resource Groups have been put in place at Société Générale in Canada to help you achieve a sense
of fulfilment towards causes that matter the most to you !
Get on board and get involved! We are here to support you !
In accordance with its commitment to provide a safe work environment for anyone accessing its facilities, as of November 15, 2021, under Societe Generale Canada's Covid-19 vaccination policy, only fully vaccinated employees will be allowed to come to the Montreal and Toronto offices.