- Work among 3 other Business Management Officers within the Fixed Income and Currency business line to support businesses including Finance Repurchase Agreements (Repo), US Treasuries and Agencies, Emerging Markets (EM) Repo, US Rates Derivatives, FX, and Credit across both Trading and Sales.
- Support business line sales heads, reporting to Head of FIC to facilitate business initiatives.
- Work independently to review processes and propose solutions to activities requiring attention.
- Perform analyses and recommend solutions.
- Analyze risk/reward and cost/benefit.
The mission of the Intern will include:
- Production tasks for the BMO Office and Key decision makers mostly around performance and monitoring dashboard.(PnL, Sales Credit, Client flows)
- Preparation of the Monthly Management deck per sub BL.
- Handle some supervision and control tasks on behalf of the AMER BMO Office
Then on an opportunistic basis.
- Projects for the BMO Office or the BL in AMER
- Management consultancy for FIC management.
- Provide ad-hoc performance indicators to Sales Managers.