Base Salary Range: [$58,200 - $69,888]
Base salary range does not include overtime pay, bonus and/or other benefits, where applicable. Actual base salary offer will vary based on skills and experience.
This is a six to twelve month program with the potential to be hired full time.
Société Générale’s US Financial Crime department is responsible for ensuring compliance with anti-money laundering (“AML”), Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, OFAC and sanctions regulations, and anti-bribery and anti-corruption (“ABC”) laws for the US operations. The department performs, among other responsibilities, AML transaction monitoring and SAR filing, OFAC screening, as well as advisory and control functions across SGUS bank and broker dealer businesses. The department is also responsible for the management of the tools used for sanctions screening, Know Your Customer (“KYC”) and AML transaction monitoring.
This role reports into the Deputy Head of Financial Crime Compliance within the Financial Crime Compliance Department.
Financial Crime Compliance Support
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with exam management, including the preparation and coordination of meeting decks and the collection and tracking of documentation in response to audit, regulatory and other ad hoc requests related to Financial Crime Compliance
- Assist with the coordination of special projects, including establishing and monitoring project plans
- Assist in preparing materials and meeting minutes for Financial Crime Compliance committee meetings
- Assist with tracking initiatives within the Financial Crime Compliance annual plan
- Strong attention to detail
- 1-3 years’ experience in the compliance industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of current anti-money laundering requirements, including the Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act, OFAC/Sanctions, and U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act requirements preferred
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast moving and demanding environment
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
For more information about our Culture and Conduct initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/careers/get-know-culture/)
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
• Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
• Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
• Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/societe-generale-about/diversity-and-inclusion/)
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.
Societe Generale is an equal opportunity employer, and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. We are committed to recognizing and promoting the talents and achievements of our employees and staff, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, and any other characteristic or status protected under applicable law.