Internship-Financing and Transaction Banking Business Analyst
Base Salary Range: $58,240 - $69,888
Base salary range does not include overtime pay, bonus and/or other benefits, where applicable. Actual base salary offer will vary based on skills and experience.
This is a six to twelve month program with the potential to be hired full time.
Overview – Loans - Middle/Back Office:
Reports locally to the Loan Project Manager of Financing Operations for the Americas. This is a role supporting all teams in GBSU/FTB.
- Primary Applications –
LoanIQ – Loan Booking System
Main responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Analyze business needs according to the priorities given by the stakeholders.
- Study the impacts of business needs according to the options, the risks and the costs.
- Help Product Owner and the team to break down the needs into detailed "stories".
- Translate needs into user stories.
- Prepare design options.
- Contribute to exchanges and collaborate continuously with stakeholders (PO, BAs, Agile developers...), communicate and advise team members on the functional aspects.
- Use the UX Designer to create prototypes to be implemented by developers using agile methods such as design Thinking or UX Design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meeting management skills including agenda setting, time management, drafting minutes
- Ability to interact with large set of stakeholders across team managers, business lines, regulatory/audit stakeholders, and senior management
- Ability to prioritize and organize in a complex and fast paced environment
- Ability to set timelines and deliver on-time
- Ability to drive diverse and varied stakeholder groups to a common goal
- Ability to manage multiple topics at one time
- Ability to develop delivery plans under uncertainty and manage stakeholder expectations
- Familiarity with letters of credit systems (Loan IQ), regulatory systems (BDR)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Project Management methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc)
- Experience working with complex operational process flows and technology architecture
- Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC, Sanctions regulatory landscape
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of another language is a plus
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
• Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
• Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
• Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/societe-generale-about/diversity-and-inclusion/)
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 23000591
- Entity: SG AMERICAS OPERATIONAL SECURITIES
- Starting date: 2023/03/27
- Publication date: 2023/02/24