• Expérience dans le domaine support avec maîtrise des processus/outils de gestion des incidents ;
• Capacité d’analyse des incidents et suivi des consignes sur incidents (communication, message, affectation de priorité, etc.…) ;
• Bonne communication écrite ;
• Autonomie, curiosité, rigueur ;
• Une attitude proactive et réactive / Un esprit d’équipe et le désir d’apprendre permanent ;
• Une aptitude à l’analyse et à la synthèse ;
• Français et anglais au niveau moyen ;
• Souhaitable d’avoir des connaissances bancaires et capacités d’analyse des cas fonctionnels ;
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.