Société Générale is looking for talents with:
• A Bachelor, Master or PhD degree in Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Operations Research,
or similar quantitative field
• Strong skills in programming in Python, knowledge of C# is a plus
• Passion for problem solving
• Authenticity, innovative thinking, and enthusiasm
• Knowledge of interest rate derivatives and models is a strong plus
• Networking and potential future hiring in Fixed Income, Equity, and Prime Services positions
• Invaluable opportunity to demonstrate your potential in a Wall Street top trading desk and a
competitive trading floor environment of a ~$1.45tn asset global bank
• Gain a strong understanding of fixed income trades implemented between the trading desks
and key market investors such as Global Banks, Hedge Funds, Insurers, Pension funds, Real
Money managers and Corporate Accounts
• Gain insight into the day-to-day functioning of trading desks at the center of Capital Markets
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
For more information about our Culture and Conduct initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/careers/get-know-culture/)
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
• Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
• Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
• Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/societe-generale-about/diversity-and-inclusion/)
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.
COMPENSATION & SALARY RANGE:
Base salary range does not include overtime pay, bonus and/or other benefits, where applicable. Actual base salary offer will vary based on skills and experience.