Advisory & Origination
- Work with and help manage a pool of Investment Banking analysts to perform financial analysis and corporate finance advisory
- Combine academic and “real world” corporate finance knowledge to form opinions and provide recommendations on acquisition financing / debt structuring / capital structure / capital allocation / debt raising / credit rating matters / valuation
- Coordinate between different teams to structure multiproduct solutions and create cohesive recommendations, including: Industry Coverage, Debt & Equity Capital Markets, Mergers & Acquisitions, Credit Ratings Advisory, Loan Syndicate, Equity Derivatives, IR/FX Derivatives, etc.
- Prepare clear and concise bespoke presentation materials
- Lead the development of internal underwriting materials including financial analysis and credit memoranda
- Lead due diligence, including financial, business, industry, and legal
- Understand and take part in the legal documentation process
- Define the risks, mitigants and investment highlights in underwriting or participating in a financing
- Liaise with credit and risk officers, legal and other transaction groups to underwrite the transaction
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.