- Resourceful and curious self-starter; able to generate opinions and assist in idea generation about how clients should run their businesses
- Financial modeling, including experience building three-statement models, including detailed operating builds and capital structure scenarios, accretion / dilution, etc.
- Interest in understanding corporate equity and credit “stories” and priorities of key stakeholders (shareholders, creditors, rating agencies)
- Knowledge of credit, due diligence, and running internal deal / approval processes
- Knowledge of financial accounting concepts and corporate finance valuation
- Understanding of credit documentation, including credit agreements and indentures
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 0-2 years of relevant investment banking work experience (in mergers & acquisitions, leveraged finance, corporate finance, industry coverage)
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Société Générale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.