- Has knowledge of investment banking products and an interest to learn about SG’s product offering
- Is able to coordinate and execute multiple product pitches
- Is able to assist in the development of structured marketing plans
Ethics and regulatory requirements
- Sets an example and demonstrates leadership in respect of conduct, behavioral and compliance culture matters; ensure the embedding of a positive culture of compliance within his/her perimeter and demonstrating more generally ‘doing the right thing’, with internal SG
- stakeholders, as well as to clients and markets with which his/her perimeter is engaged, to lead to the right outcomes in all material respects
- Respects rules to protect firm’s interests
- Pays attention to risk of breach of professional or business ethics
- Acts to protect the firm’s and clients’ reputations
- Is knowledgeable about the Risk & Compliance rules of his/her activity
- Awareness and compliant with firm’s regulatory policies, including, inter alia, Insider information management, Chinese wall, Clear desk policies, personal investment policy, email classification, contact with investment research; Gift and entertainment policy, use of disclaimers in pitches or documents.
- Develops good knowledge on major risks related topics: credit, operational, reputational, compliance.
- Strictly respects internal procedures
Results Orientation – Supporting the business
- Delivers smart, accurate and reliable materials within objectives and deadlines
- Leads and coordinates projects for a wide range of clients based on the franchise’s strategic objectives
- Efficiently communicates and effectively engages with relevant stakeholders within the team and outside the team (relevant product lines and support function partners)
- Cognizant of the bank’s resources and manages scarce resources efficiently
- Strong commitment to the job and executes tasks/projects keeping in mind tight deadlines
- Adapts to changes in deadlines and coordinates with relevant stakeholders efficiently
- Takes the initiative to facilitate the franchise’s growth
- Always acts professionally with clients and colleagues
- Strictly respect management guidelines and internal procedures, including firm's regulatory policies
Client Orientation / Presentation skills
- Shows potential to be engage with clients at various levels of the organization
- Writes and speaks impactfully to showcase the bank’s professionalism and strengths across markets
- Work with the client to meet their strategic objectives
- Shows leadership and teamwork by collaborating and coordinating with relevant stakeholders at all times
- Manages team effectively: Facilitate dialogue to drive the growth of the franchise
- Coordinates with other in order to deliver top-class materials to drive new origination
- Takes the time and knows how to develop others - is able to grow people in the organization
- Shows team spirit/partnership: actively participates in team building and group overall harmony
- Promotes working with other SG teams and appropriately involve others
- Shows flexibility in deadlines and adapts to different individuals’ working styles
GLBA is the Investment Banking division of SGCIB. It offers a global advisory approach focused on strategic dialogue with clients. GLBA offers clients the whole range of services offered by SG CIB and the Group, with a focus on investment banking and commercial banking activities. GLBA provides tailor-made solutions to corporates, financial institutions, the public sector and family offices.
The Financial Sponsor Group (FSC) Group covers traditional private equity firms and infrastructure funds, and alternative investment divisions of banks, insurance companies, traditional asset managers, sovereign wealth funds, and pension funds. FSC provides business lines within SG CIB
with access to the financial sponsor clients' deal flow, and also assist in cross-selling all of SGCIB's key products to financial sponsors by providing expertise in: Mergers & Acquisitions, Leveraged Finance, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets (IG & HY), Project Finance, Reserve Based
Finance, Asset-Backed Products (ABP), Cross-Asset Financing (XAS), margin loans (STG), FX Hedging, Cash Management, and Commodity Hedging.
By bringing all the Bank's capabilities and firepower to key financial sponsors, the FSC team's ambition is to make SG CIB a major player in the private equity markets.