Investment Banking Analyst - Healthcare Industry Group (m/f/d)
Depending on the level of experience you already have, you will be involved in the below tasks with an increasing level of responsibility:
- You will prepare M&A, ECM and cross-product client pitches
- You will prepare company and sector analyses, including company and sector profiles
- You will conduct target and / or buyer screenings and analyses, including acquisition capacity analyses as appropriate
- You will evaluate companies using all relevant methodologies, including trading and transaction multiples, DCF and LBO
- You will also as Analyst train and guide interns and VIEs
- You will be a key team member in day-to-day project execution work, including involvement in specific project tasks and work streams
- You will keep up to date about Healthcare, M&A, equity and debt related issues
- Very good Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration, or healthcare related degree
- Relevant work experience in investment banking / corporate finance with a focus on M&A origination and execution, or otherwise relevant work experience in healthcare with a top tier consulting or financial services house
- Knowledge in the Healthcare industry would be a plus
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Very good command and user knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good user knowledge of Bloomberg / CapitalIQ / Datastream / Thomson / Reuters
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in any other European language would be beneficial
Personal Abilities and Competencies:
- A highly motivated and reliable self-starter
- Willingness to learn
- Well organized with superb attention to detail
- Self-confident personality
- Pro-active team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong innovation and problem solving skills
Was wir bieten
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, a cover letter and all professional and educational certificates.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy. With a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 133,000 members of staff in 61 countries and supports on a daily basis 30 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors around the world.
As an Analyst in the Healthcare team you will work on the origination and execution of Investment Banking mandates. This includes a wide variety of tasks, like financial statement analysis, financial modeling, company and industry research, preparation of client presentations, deal memoranda, etc.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 2300039D
- Entity: SG CIB
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/03/14