Investment Banking Analyst - Securitized Product Sales
Base Salary Range: [$86,000 - $110,000]
Base salary range does not include overtime pay, bonus and/or other benefits, where applicable. Actual base salary offer will vary based on skills and experience.
Credit and Structured Financing (CSF) platform is a joint-venture between GLBA and MARK in the Americas. This JV combines our existing capabilities in the credit space, specifically by aligning the relevant business lines (Asset-Backed Products, DCM and SYN Bond, FCS, Vanilla Credit) in an integrated platform.
CSF provides a one-stop-shop to address evolving client needs while providing them with comprehensive and holistic solutions. The objectives are: to (i) centralize origination and increase distribution, and (ii) provide services to fund managers to support them throughout their funds’ life cycle, alongside our recognized expertise and market positioning in serving our traditional corporate clients.
The organization is revolving around these key pillars:
- Financial Institutions Origination
- DCM, Corporate & FI Bond Origination
- Term ABS, Origination and Financing
- Structuring and Financing; Capital Call Financing
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities
- CLO structuring and syndication
- Leverage Loan (both Broadly Syndicated and Middle Market) Asset Based Lending facilities
- Bond & Structured Credit Syndication
- Credit Trading and Sales
- CSF is a business line with approximately 130 full-time staff in the US
- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional investors throughout North America
- Products include: ABS, CLO, CMBS and Agency/Non-Agency RMBS
- Engage investor clients on primary, secondary, and repo activity
- Work with the existing sales force to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Advise clients on the bank’s products and services while providing up-to-date market information
- Communicate effectively and be a liaison between the front and back offices on any trade issues/questions
- Enhance customer relationships and take a consultative Sales approach to cross-sell other products within the CSF platform
- Daily client interaction to market trading services and develop product awareness for new trade ideas
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience and knowledge of structured credit products and markets
- Existing relationships with Structured credit clients
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Superior presentation, phone, and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think on your feet, provide quick solutions, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer skills: MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Strong ability to take an entrepreneurial approach to building new relationships and expand the business
- 2-5 years in a similar sales role within a structured/securitized products business.
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
• Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
• Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
• Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/societe-generale-about/diversity-and-inclusion/)
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230004WP
- Entity: SG Americas Securities
- Starting date: 2023/06/05
- Publication date: 2023/03/27