Competencies, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in the TMT sector preferred with advanced knowledge of the sector and relevant business products and services
- Knowledge of accounting concepts, corporate finance, securities, financial markets and risk & pricing analysis
- Financial modeling, including experience building three-statement models, including detailed operating builds and capital structure scenarios, accretion / dilution, etc.
- Understanding of credit documentation, including credit agreements and indentures
- Strong business or commercial credit acumen
- Strong written and oral communication skills, the ability to convey ideas and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude to synthesize large amounts of information and develop innovative ideas and/or product solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Resourceful, curious self-starter able to generate opinions and ideas
- Ability to work independently and must be able to work effectively in a team environment
Education and Certifications Desired:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience - Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent field with a minimum of 3-5 years investment banking, corporate finance or capital markets experience with a top tier global bank
- MBA preferred but not required
- Advanced proficiency with FactSet, Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Microsoft Office
- Series 79&63
Employees should understand the institution’s approach to risk management and their respective roles in supporting a strong risk culture, as outlined in the SGUS Operations Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Société Générale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
Global Banking and Advisory (GLBA/AME) consists of a transversal, product-neutral Coverage teams, whose role is to continue to promote all Group products and services to our clients globally, and world-class capital raising, financing and advisory expertise. The Group plays a key role in the development of the bank’s investment banking activities