- Assist in the collation of quarterly portfolio data from internal and external investment managers in preparation of loading into the performance monitoring system,
- Collect benchmark information from internal and external investment managers and import into the performance monitoring system,
- Assist in the production of portfolio analysis reporting including a written analysis of performance & risk results as and when required,
- Assist in maintaining the Investment Supervision department work log and provide updates to the Head of Investment Supervision and various internal committees at regular intervals and on demand,
- Assist in the due diligence review process in relation to new and existing firms. Ensure that information is up to date and delivered to the broader group as and when required,
- Ensure that procedures are updated and loaded onto intranet site in a timely manner,
- Perform various administration tasks on the Group Trust database system; create and update portfolio records & carry out anomaly checking controls to ensure accuracy of data. In doing so, this evolves into the preparation of AUM and risk reporting as and when required,
- Provision of investment support to the broader Trust group, offering guidance in relation to various matters on an ad hoc basis. May involve project work relating to investments,
- Assist in the fee collection process.
In addition to the key responsibilities please tick any of the following responsibilities that apply to the role:
- Comply with all Risk and regulatory obligations where relevant
- Responsibility for ensuring that you are fully aware of and adhere to internal Policies that relate to you, your business or other businesses for which you have any level of responsibility.
- Responsibility for reading, understanding and complying with the Company's Conduct and Standards and corresponding regulations. You will be notified of changes to policies in a timely manner through announcements and/or intranet updates.
- All staff are covered by the Group Code of Conduct rules and are reminded of their obligation to adhere fully to these codes of conduct and failure will be considered as an act of gross misconduct
CISI Membership or similar
COMPETENCIES AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Previous Work Experience - Define skills and technical knowledge that are essential for the Job holder to have
- Solid understanding of financial markets
- Solid understanding of Trust & Company structures
- High level of numeracy & attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular excel
- Analytical mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Education/Professional Qualifications required or desirable
Educated to A-Level or above
Professional qualifications desirable, but not essential, however must have a willingness to embark on professional qualifications relating to investments
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.