Requirements (nice to have):
- Degree qualification in IT or related;
- CISA, CISSP, ISO2700x, COBIT certifications are a big plus, but not mandatory;
- IT knowledge allowing understanding of the information technology and IT security area;
- Knowledge of legal regulations;
- Curiosity and ambition to work in an international environment (this role may require travelling);
- Abilities to adapt, sense of organization, and management of priorities already proved during previous positions;
- Excellent level of English and communication, both in written and orally;
- Great communication skills, ability to effectively communicate in both business and technical contexts;
- Self-control and ability to adapt quickly to multiple changes;
- Ability to understand the business needs and context, both local and regional.
Our team is growing! Join US!
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a professional and multicultural team, with exposure to international environment;
- This job is located in Headquarters in Bucharest (Victoriei Square) and includes international traveling for specific missions;
- Great career development options and mobility within Group Société Générale.