- 1 or 2 years experience in IT field.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- A team player, responsible, self-motivated, committed, committed, customer-oriented, with positive and proactive mindset.
- Strong communication skills and customer-centric attitude.
- Good understanding on business and attention to detail.
- Production awareness. Able to follow process and procedure.
- Ability to work in multicultural atmosphere with foreign speakers.
- Innovative and interested in new technologies.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.