Key skills areas and knowledge required
- Strong knowledge of Java and/or C# is appreciated.
- Strong knowledge on Equity products is appreciated.
- Good general technical knowledge (Tibco, RabbitMQ, Docker, etc.) is appreciated.
- Good knowledge of SQL and Oracle is appreciated.
- Strong analytical mind to develop well-structured and simple solutions and handle daily support
- Able to work under strong pressure
- Multitasking and flexible as required in a bumpy environment
- Curious and fast-learner to step up rapidly into the setup
- Good communication skills to support the users and interact with other IT peers
This role requires a development experience of at least 3 years. Support experience will also be appreciated.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
As part of the risk IT department the team is in charge of development and support of pricing, risk analysis and P&L applications.
The team (5 people in Asia) works closely with the risk officers and the traders.
Principal assignment or reason for existence
The equity trading desk is managing vanilla and exotic equity derivatives products.
The main assignments for the engineers are to develop and support pricing and risk analysis applications for equity derivatives products.