Academic Background (degree and major)
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- Above 5 years of working experience as IT support/operation
- Experience in IT Support function
- In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft products, i.e.: Windows(workstation/server), Outlook, Skype/Teams, Share point, O365, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge on Active Directory, DNS/DHCP/IP, file/print services, ACL, registry modification, policy configuration, VB scripting, SCCM package delivery and use of other desktop troubleshooting commands/tools would be essential
- Good understanding of the IT infrastructure technologies (Server, Storage, Network, Middleware)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Technology (AWS/Azure/OpenStack)
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure
- Working experience as Project manager
- Responsible and committed team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer-centric attitude
- Able to follow process and procedure
- Able to work both independently and as a team player
- Able to learn quickly and work under a fast pace environment
- Able to Work in multi-language and multi-cultural environment
- Able to communicate to technical and non-technical staff in verbal and / or written form in Mandarin and English
- Microsoft Windows/Office/PowerBI, Python
- ITIL prefer, Network/AWS or Azure cloud related certification is a plus
- Be able to provide onsite support during the weekend for different activities.
Internal & External Business Relationship
- Internally – Local IT teams including infrastructure, production and project/BA teams, other local departments, other production teams overseas.
- Externally –Vendors, External audit
SG China, head quarter based in Beijing, presents in 6 cities in China including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Tianjin, Harbin.
GTS (Global Technology Services) department is providing the IT infrastructure related services and user workplace solutions for the whole bank.
The candidate will be based in Beijing, reporting to local user support manager, as local IT support for Infrastructure (basic) and desktop end-user support. As a result, the successful candidate is expected to have good understanding of IT infrastructure and experience in desktop related technologies.