The candidate will be working in a matrix organization – as part of SG Taiwan IT team and part of regional GTS team in a high-pressure banking environment.
He / She will be required commitment and a strong team spirit.
A customer focused service mind is mandatory.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level infrastructure support to SG Taiwan business. Maintain a customer oriented attitude in the team and ensure that users get the best available support
- Coordinating with internal team and 3rd Parties on Incident management and resolution
- Managing Infrastructure changes in accordance with the Change Management procedures
- Coordinate the local implementation of regional/global GTS projects
- Recommends solutions to problems and alternatives to current procedures, equipment and systems
- Implement, maintain and review processes and procedures to ensure they are in accordance with SG policies.
- Participate in the annual disaster recovery and business continuity exercises and maintain the necessary documentation
- Assisting in and supervising the procurement activities
- Assist on publishing/formalizing reports for Audit or regulatory purpose
- Application Administration
- Maintain and Update inventory of Application
- Application ID and access right management
Vendor Management and Contract Management:
- Coordinate with vendors and Legal officer (content validation) for new contract and existing contract amendment
- Manage review of external service and support contracts to ensure they are in line with SG Global agreements.
Invoice and Expense Management:
- Process vendor invoices and expense reports for payment
- Follow up on all invoices with the Accounting Department to assure timely payment