Experience and technical skills
- Master in Information Technology Science or equivalent
- Several years of experience in Infrastructure
- Broad knowledge and experience of IT operating systems including Microsoft Windows client operating systems & Microsoft Office
- Good command of the IT Infrastructure Library
- Experience in the roll-out of software updates and patches
- Fluency in German and English (spoken and written) is required
- Knowledge in basic system scripting & programming (vbs, perl, Java, powershell, …) is helpful
Personal abilities and competencies:
- Highly motivated and willing to take over responsibility
- Friendly, competent and reliable exposurewith users and clients
- Demonstrate critical thinkingproblem solving and analytical skills
- A reliable and pro-active team player, but also able to work independently
- Display ability to balance competing priorities and to perform well under pressure and to make fast decisions when needed
- Good intercultural & communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 149,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
As a member of a small local IT team at SG Frankfurt, you take care of the local IT infrastructure and provide our business end users with a professional and highly available IT working environment.
In your role as local IT project manager you will care for local infrastructure projects but you will also participate in global IT projects and work between international teams.