• Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity or related degree.
• General knowledge and/or interest in the following infrastructure systems: Microsoft Windows OS and Server, Linux Systems, OS deployment, Virtualization, Active Directory/Group Policy, IT Security, LAN/WAN.
• Experience troubleshooting PC hardware and software problems.
• Familiarity with scripting or programming languages (Powershell, VB script, Python).
• Possesses a natural curiosity in understanding the application of technology to solve business problems.
IT Internship – Infrastructure