Within the Société Générale Group you will be part of the Global Technology Services (GTS) department, the IT entity in charge of infrastructure and at the center of the operational transformation model. The team to which you will be allocated is Knowledge Management & Collaboration Center (K2C) team, which in charge of supporting the 4000 GTS employees in France and internationally in the implementation of their Knowledge Management approach and in their collaborative practices.
As the digital environment evolves rapidly, the K2C team regularly has new challenges to consider or think about.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
The KM is now close to the GTS operational teams and requires a general understanding and sensitivity to the IT infrastructure business line.
As a member of our team your main responsibilities will be to:
- Support teams in their Knowledge Management and collaborative work: workshops with RESG/GTS, remote facilitation of customized training sessions in English and French methods and tools, writing user media, meeting the teams needs by doing advanced settings on the KM platform (Microsoft SharePoint);
- Ensure the quality of GTS content: production of content quality monitoring indicators; optimization of document management processes, participation in operational committees with local relays and monitoring of their actions, regular content monitoring and control with the help of KM relays;
- Facilitate the governance of the KM and GTS Collaboration tools: participation in the KM strategy and vision and Collaboration for GTS, participation in the preparation of the K2C Steering Committee, participation in workshops to implement governance of KM and Collab GTS tools;
- Monitor the KM & Collaboration fields: monitoring and benchmarking the collaborative tools and the KM of the future, synchronization with the other SG Group digital projects (Digital Workplace);
- Support for users in collaboration with the rest of the teams, level 1 and 2 support on the SharePoint and Jive platforms.