Your Role in a Nutshell:
· Responsible for the 24/7/365 management of more IT teams:
o Projects teams dealing with delivery on Digital Client Platform - mainly front-end technology oriented (Java, AngularJS, PostGre SQL, etc)
o RUN/CHANGE teams, dealing with Core banking applications – using a wide range of legacy or not, technologies (Cobol or Informatica or Siebel or .NET)
o Plan and follow the recruitment resources, to growth the actual teams, based on client needs
o Managing and coordinating the identification, resolution and root-cause analysis of any operational issues on your perimeter
o Develop, communicate, and enforce company IT policies, standards and procedures, to the IT operations team, to ensure alignment and consistency
· For clients on your perimeter, expressing requests to extend new activities Paris – Bucharest, we count on your experience, to understand client IT requirements, to propose new IT strategic models to your top management, to adapt the capacity and budget accordingly, to manage transitions and on boarding programs.
· People Management (around 35 people):
o Oversee staff scheduling and projects performance, activity analysis
o Be in charge of team management, evaluation, meetings animations, communication
o Develop employees career/training planning to be future leaders within the company
o Work closely with your employees and find ways to motivate them to perform at their highest level by serving as a role model.
o Encourage staff to be innovation, customer focused, willing to take appropriate risk, take initiative and ownership
· For your top management:
o Prepare IT reporting, KPIs, dashboards for Boards of Directors and main sponsors, risk analysis, integrating safety issues
o Actively participate in Change Management to insure all SG Group / SG EBS changes have been tested, documented and approved prior to implementation
o Provide support to your management to determine future IT needs at the location, enterprise initiatives, budgets, forecasts, licensing and asset rotation to ensure profitability and alignment with the company’s goals and objectives
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
A little about You:
· Good command of French, both written and spoken is a must have (English is a plus);
· Having at least one experience in your career path on an IT Management / IT Project Management position is a must have
· You will be stepping into a team, that is growing very fast, working for the IT division of the Retail Bank of Societe Generale Group from France, where you can leverage your expertise in IT Project Management and IT Operation Management skills
Become part of an organization that is young and agile enough that you can make a difference.