Experience and Technical Skills:
- IT Background: Business Informatics or University Degree with IT Cursus or equivalent
- Experience in running applications with high availability on server farms based on Microsoft Windows
- Experience with Software AG’s WebMethods or Thomson Reuters’ price distribution technology would be an advantage
- Continuous delivery pipeline is natural way of working and you know how to automate everything possible to deliver efficiently in a quality secured way
- Interested in technology and in the supported business
- Good understanding of IT concepts & architecture. Experience in Agile project setup (SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.)
- German and fluent English necessary to work in an international environment
Personal Abilities and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills necessary to work with colleagues from different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Passionate with discovering and supporting a business area and in operating efficiently a set of complex applications dedicated to this business
- Able to establish credibility quickly with the business lines and other stakeholders
- Interest in learning more about products with complex structures and payoffs
- Strong level of autonomy and flexibility expected especially facing our stakeholders
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Articulate, friendly and approachable Team player
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
We are looking for the support of a IT Operations for our IT Unit.
IT Operations (m/f/d)
(Frankfurt am Main)
The role of Information Technology (ITEC) is to provide IT services to its dedicated business unit allowing it to operate efficiently and continuously develop its activities in alignment with the business needs.
The IT applications landscape contains mainly:
- the manufacturing process with e.g. a highly automated issuance process for in average 2.500 securitized certificates per day
- 60 Websites to support the B2B2C Sales Approach to reach out to retail customers
- inhouse developed eTrading platforms:
- ICOM as the OTC Trading Platform for Warrants, Turbos and Certificates, able to price and trade hundreds of thousands of instruments in parallel
- Jaguar as Market Making Platform for ETF Trading
- the CFD Platform Panther, hosting the CFD Business for multiple retail brokers following a white labeling approach
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.