Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) acts as a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. If you are looking for a great career opportunity within the IT world, then you are in the right place.
Our IT Filiere has over 800 IT professionals, delivering services on four perimeters: Retail Banking, Security and Infrastructure, Internal Support Applications and Investment Banking. And our team is ready to expand and find new awesome colleagues to embark on this journey.
We want to provide you a meaningful career where you feel authentic and love your job. Day after day. Your tasks will be diverse but will have one thing in common: they will be useful to the community – on local levels and even global scales. Join us in shaping the world of tomorrow.
The Future is You!
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Manage the overall business requirements and processes implementation together with the assigned teams from initiation until closure
- Ability to add value by proposing improvements of processes while considering the inputs received from the different cross location teams (RO, IN, Paris)
- Understand the roles, needs and influence of different stakeholders and effective plan communications to provide appropriate and well-timed updates;
- Work in collaborative mode with the different areas/services
- Ensure the proper quality of the various deliverables
- Define project roadmap, strategy and scope in close relationship with cross-teams
- Coordinate, emphasize and engage with technical teams to deliver projects results
- Build reports on project updates and communicate them to managers & stakeholders
- Ensure the delivery of the project on the agreed timeline, budget
- Provide project analysis to facilitate stakeholder discussions and build a connection for negotiation
- Define and report on project progress and achievement of project milestones, regularly updating key stakeholders on project status & escalating issues quickly
- Ensuring a consistent communication within the team regarding different feedbacks from stakeholders but also to make sure that the consistency of the tool functionalities
- Ability to have the overview of the tool and also to be able to come with improvement suggestions when different problems appear more than once
- Capability to manage backlog of requirements, prioritize, liaise with the partner and implementation team and align on the common understanding to facilitate the delivery
- Build structured documentation to support the project implementation (budgets follow up, projects forecast and estimations, business requirements documentation, process maps, different governance documentation: operational committees, steering committees)
- Organize and lead operational and steering committees and scrum governance with top management participation from different IT teams
- Ability to gain deep understanding on business operational processes and liaise with technical team and decision making stakeholders.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager working on process optimization and continuous improvement
- Exposure to international complex projects
- Knowledge of different project & process management methodologies (Lean Six Sigma, Agile, PMI, Prince, ITIL, SCRUM) and capability to choose and juggle with strategical project management tools to implement the needed processes and functionalities
- Good exposure to IT processes with a focus on IT support processes
- Mandatory to be fluent in English (reading/writing/speaking), French is nice to have
- You are able to structure complex initiatives to simplify the decision making process, logical problem solver who can operate under different constraints
- You have a particular openness and you are eager to communicate with top managers and a various range of stakeholders in a multinational cultural environment
- Thoroughness in addressing tasks, as well as the ability to work in an agile manner
- Your interpersonal skills and ability to tackle specific issues ensure an efficient and easygoing relationship with your stakeholders;
Why join us
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years, or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating, and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful daily and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organization, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.